Try Our Hosted Exchange with a FREE 30-day Evaluation
Experience all the benefits and capabilities of Hosted Exchange. Try our hosted Exchange for 30-days and see if you like it. You receive THE SAME full level of support during the evaluation as we would if you were an existing customer. Try it today!
With a hosted Microsoft Exchange solution, the major benefit to your business is a lower initial investment and support costs. As a result, you get to take advantage of the latest technology without the expensive initial investment allowing you to effectively budget your technology spending. Our service is based on a per user monthly fee schedule turning the expenditures into a fixed cost to your bottom line.
Benefits & Advantages of Hosted Microsoft Exchange
- Take advantage of an enterprise-class messaging system, Microsoft Exchange Server
- Exchange was designed for reliability and performance to handle the largest networks of email users. It is completely scalable so as you grow, Exchange grows with you.
- Share your Mailbox, Calendar, Contacts and Tasks with others in your organization
- One of the greatest benefits of switching from a POP email solution to Exchange is that now your organization is “connected”. This means that employees can share their appointment calendar with others or view and make changes as needed.
- Outlook with Exchange also makes scheduling meetings easier, with the “Free/Busy” feature. You can view multiple calendars side by side when scheduling a meeting in a view that shows whether they are available or whether they have something scheduled for a given hour of the day. No more calling around or emailing individuals to see who is available for a meeting.
- Get instant collaboration with your team through SharePoint
- SharePoint can integrate with Outlook which is only available with a hosted Microsoft Exchange Server. It can act like a file server in your office. Everyone who has a mailbox in your organization has access to these folders where they can store office documents, posts notes, and store appointments and contacts that need to be accessible to all.
- Access your information anytime, anywhere, with Outlook Web Access (OWA) and wireless options
- We give you the ability to access your email and other Outlook information anytime including your Calendar, Contacts, and Tasks remotely through any device that supports ActiveSync, like iPhones, Android devices, Windows Phones or Blackberry devices.
- Have a team dedicated to supporting your email network
- When you become an Exchange Hosting customer, you are taking advantage of a team of people that are dedicated to supporting your email and related functions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We make sure the servers are kept up-to-date with the latest security patches, hot fixes, and service packs. Additionally, we make sure your data is secure with frequent security audits of our servers and network.
- Securely connect to our servers via the Internet using encryption
- Microsoft Outlook is designed to encrypt information automatically when connecting to an Exchange Server.
- The Web version of Outlook, Outlook Web Access (OWA), is protected by encryption as well using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). This is the same technology used by E-Commerce sites when you shop securely online.
- Online Exchange Control Panel for Self-Administration
- Manage your own Exchange environment completely on-line via the web. This enables you to maintain privacy as you can make administrative changes without going through our staff. The site is secured using SSL so no one will be able to obtain the information you are entering into our system.