Microsoft Lync is an enterprise-ready unified communications platform. With Lync, users can keep track of their contacts availability, send an IM, and transfer files all within a consistent, familiar interface with full integration into Microsoft Office.
Here are just some of the features Microsoft Lync has available to you:
- IM & Presence
- Microsoft Lync 2010 gives users real-time presence information including photos, user availability, location, and enhanced instant messaging (IM) to help them connect more efficiently and effectively.
- Office Integration
- Lync was built to work hand-in-hand with Microsoft Office for a consistent experience.
- Secure File Sharing
- Lync allows you to securely connect and transfer files to your colleagues with ease.
- Mobile Apps
- Lync 2010 Desktop client is available for both Windows and Mac along with mobile versions for Windows, iPhones, iPads, and Android devices in their respective app stores.
- Audio and Video Conferencing*
- Lync allows you to do audio and video chat with one or more people with the click of a button.
- Custom Company Policy*
- Based on your company needs and policies, we can tailor Lync to enable or disable different features on a per users or company wide basis.
* Features are for paying premium Lync customers only
Lync comes free with Exchange Hosting mailboxes! We can also provide Lync only for non-Exchange customers.